Monday, October 10, 2011

3 years later...I'm baaaaack!

My best friend said to me tonight, "You know, you should think about writing a blog." and here I am. I had almost forgotten about this thing. I am so low-tech, it's sad. I have read 3 blogs in my life. My website is built with some ancient software that I don't begin to understand. Add to the mix that I'm a typical Virgo perfectionist and you have several good reasons (for me) why I dropped this blog. BUT - the muse rears her Libran head and here I am.


Speaking of the perfectionist bit, I think that really boils down to an over-active internal critic. Some people are under the impression that I know stuff. I think I know a little about a lot, just enough to be dangerous. So here's my caveat (please let that be the right word), I might fuck up the facts or completely get shit wrong. Deal with it. I'm doing the best I can. 'Nuff said.


I'm not going to catch you up on the last three years at the shop. It's all a blur anyway. I will say that we have moved to a MUCH larger space, 3000 square feet. We now have our event space, Eclectic By Nature...Too, attached to the shop. Max the Crystal Skull was just in this past weekend. That was an interesting event. I had never seen a 10,000 year old quartz crystal skull before and it was pretty cool. There's apparently controversy and conflicting opinions about the whole crystal skull thing. But hey, I could say the same thing about my underwear choices. I think Max is wicked cool and his handler, JoAnn is a nice person. Some days, nice people are in short supply. I hope they come back.

That's all I have for tonight. A big shout out to my one follower, thank you very much. I hope you're still alive. I'll do what I can to increase my numbers to make it more interesting for y'all. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment